Who is the course for?
The three day course is aimed at candidates aspiring to work in the corporate aviation industry, commercial cabin crew and for personal staff required to work onboard their employers private aircraft. It is also ideal for those wishing to enhance their professional experience and to update their service skills. We also deliver bespoke service training and consultancy to private aircraft operators who are looking to enhance their current level of service.
What does the course offer?
This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the mechanics of the role, skills, tools and resources. It delivers complete practical training, advice on entering the corporate aviation industry and covers the requirements of the profession. The course also focuses on managing your own aircraft, etiquette and exceptional service delivery. It will introduce gourmet foods, wines, champagne, spirits, luxe brands and the practical application of modern food presentation techniques. We also look at modern concepts, ideas to impress and constantly exceed your guests expectations. All students will also have the opportunity to visit a corporate aircraft subject to aircraft availabiity.
The training program is delivered by experienced VIP Cabin Crew Trainers who have all worked extensively with in the private aviation industry worldwide. The professional training and career advice will fully prepare any candidate for a role in corporate aviation, enhance their professional experience and service delivery. All students will receive a certificate, manual and resources to take away with them on completion of the training course.
WECARE - WE-CARE is a platform created by the EBAA inOur aim is to offer EBAA Operator Members a place where to find pre-selected, professional, trained and experienced Corporate/VIP Cabin Attendants.
EBAA - The Eurpoean Business Aviation Association
WCA -Women In Corporate Aviation
- The private aviation industry
- Corporate aircraft types
- Private owner and charter flights
- VVIP'S, HNWI and Heads of State
- Working onboard a corporate jet - a day in the life
- Delivering exceptional service
- Pre-flight, inflight and post flight duties
- Effective trip planning
- Ordering catering and menu planning worldwide
- Catering and service styles for the Middle East, Russian, African and Asian clientele
- Creative menu writing
- Galley organisation and service set up
- Mis en place
- Modern napkin folds
- The art of setting the table
- Silver service
- Serving wine and champagne
- Wine and food pairing
- Gourmet foods & brands
- Caviar, balik salmon & foie gras
- Garnishing and food plating
- Contemporary culinary presentation techniques
- Catering practical
- Styling the cabin
- Contemporary cabin trends and new concepts
- Cultural differences and considerations
- Children onboard
- Pets in the Cabin
- Customs and aircraft paperwork
- Corporate and personal etiquette
- Presenting a professional image
- Social Media etiquette
- Networking and resources
- Interviews and trial flights
- Career progression
- Optional CV workshop and current vacancies
- Aircraft Visit
The cost of this three day course is £590.00 GBP and includes lunch and refreshments.
Course Enrolment - Contact Us
To book a place on this training course contact Corporate Flight Training by email: email@example.com or use the online booking facility below.