Who is the course for?
The four day VIP Flight Attendant course is aimed at candidates aspiring to work in the corporate aviation industry, commercial cabin crew and for personal staff required to work onboard their employers private aircraft. It is also ideal for those wishing to enhance their professional experience and to update their service skills. We also deliver bespoke service training and consultancy to private aircraft operators who are looking to enhance their current level of service. CFT have been delivering VIP Flight Attendant courses since 2014 and are entrusted with the service training of many corporate aircraft operators.
What does the course offer?
The VIP Flight Attendant training course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the mechanics of the role, skills, tools and resources. It delivers complete practical training, advice on entering the corporate aviation industry and covers the requirements of the profession. The course also focuses on managing your own aircraft, etiquette and exceptional service delivery. It is a very practical course which will include hands on sessions with our Sommelier trainer and a modern culinary and food plating sessions. The VIP Flight Attendant training course will cover gourmet foods, wines, champagne, spirits, luxe brands and the practical application of modern food presentation techniques. We also look at modern concepts, ideas to impress and constantly exceed your guest’s expectations.
The training program is delivered by a team of service professionals and experienced VIP Flight Attendant Trainers who have all worked extensively with in the private aviation industry worldwide. Our VIP Flight Attendant training team are well regarded business aviation professionals within the business aviation industry.
The professional training and career advice they deliver will fully prepare any candidate for a role in corporate aviation, enhance their professional experience and service delivery. All students will receive a certificate, 200-page manual, service tools and resources to take away with them on completion of the training course.
CFT’s ONJET VIP Flight Attendant training program is delivered onboard our beautiful business jet cabin trainer, all delegates will experience two full days onboard of extensive training in situ. The CFT course offers a truly immersive VIP Flight Attendant training experience that cumulates with an assessed mock trial flight. CFT are the only company in the United Kingdom to deliver business aviation training courses in a fully customised business jet cabin trainer.
The Corporate Flight Difference
CFT's VIP Flight Attendant training courses are capped at a maximum of 6 delegates due to the size of our business jet cabin trainer and our focus on working with all of delegates individually. This is a very intensive practical course where all delegates will be put through their paces, learning new skills and putting them into practice in an assessed trial flight. It is this philosophy and a passion for what we do that has led to many of our delegates finding work within the industry and why many corporate jet operators choose to send their Flight Attendants to us to be trained to our exceptionally high standards.
Corporate Flight Training are a business aviation training centre of excellence our training is highly regarded within the business aviation community worldwide. Infact, we are an award-winning training organisation (Voted best UK Safety Training provider 2019 the Air Transport Awards and Best UK Aviation Service Course Training Provider in the Lux Life Hospitality Awards). When you train with CFT you train with excellence.
Course Enrolment - Contact Us
To book a place on the VIP Flight Attendant training course contact Corporate Flight Training by email: email@example.com or use the online booking facility below.
WECARE - WE-CARE is a platform created by the EBAA inOur aim is to offer EBAA Operator Members a place where to find pre-selected, professional, trained and experienced Corporate/VIP Cabin Attendants.
EBAA - The Eurpoean Business Aviation Association
WCA -Women In Corporate Aviation
VIP Flight Attendant Training Course Syllabus
- The corporate aviation industry
- Working onboard a corporate jet - a day in the life
- The VIP Flight Attendant Role
- The VIP Flight Attendant philosophy
- Pre-flight, inflight and post flight duties
- Understanding your clients
- The guest experience
- Coronavirus Mitigation
- Pre course Study Booklet
- Managing the expectations of Ultra High Net Worth individuals
- Building Client Profiles
- Luxury brands, restaurants and gourmet suppliers
- Effective trip planning
- Ordering catering and menu planning worldwide
- Catering on a budget
- Catering last minute and pop up flights
- Catering and service styles for the Middle East, Russian, African and Asian clientele
- Religious considerations for catering and service
- Creative menu writing & apps
- Cultural differences and considerations
- Children onboard
- Pets in the Cabin
- Customs and aircraft paperwork
- Introduction to Luxury Brands
- Luxury Suppliers
- Building your supplier network
- Luxury brand knowledge and suppliers
- Floristry session
- Culinary Sessions:
- Gourmet foods & brands
- Caviar, balik salmon & cheese cutting serving and serving etiquette
- Chefs garnishing techniques and trends
- Contemporary culinary presentation techniques
- Modern food presentation
- Emergency catering ideas and disaster recovery
- Flight Attendant tools and modern must haves
- Considerations for Cooking at Altitude
- Sommelier Sessions:
- A curated tasting and pairing session with our Michelin Star Sommelier:
- Serving wine and champagne
- Wine and food pairing
- Wine tasting session
- Handling and storage of wines
- Spirits knowledge and serving – including modern cocktail twists
- Barista Sessions
- Preparing barista style drinks onboard
- Premium varieties of tea and coffees
Day Three ONJET
- All training will be completed in our business jet mock up
- The WOW factor - Styling the cabin and bathrooms
- Corporate jet amenities & brands
- Contemporary cabin trends and modern concepts
- Pre Flight Duties
- Galley and catering preparation and organisation
- Space considerations for business jets
- Mis en place
- Care of silver ware and crystalware
- Modern napkin folds
- Boarding passengers
- Passenger briefing
- Inflight duties
- Beverage service
- The art of service and hospitality
- Delivering exceptional service
- The dining experience
- Service language and deportment
- The art of setting the table
- Silver service and inflight service concepts
- Practical sessions and scenarios
- Service timing and Galley management
- Introduction to linens and luxury brands
- Bed Making and turndown service
- Long range flights
- Post Flight Duties
- Cabin Cleaning and care including leather care
- Coronavirus disinfection products and procedures
- Preparing your jet for ground stops
Day Four ONJET
The cost of this four day course is £650.00 GBP for a limited period.
Fully Funded or Payment Options for Training at CFT
CFT are Depertment of work and Pensions approved training organization which means we may be able to assist with funding for your courses.
If you are based in the UK, are unemployed and claiming universal credit you may be entitled to DWP funding for the VIP Flight Attendant Training Course, it may also be combined with an EASA Cabin Crew Attestation.
For courses booked through Reed, course payments can be spread out and paid back with a very low interest rate.
Contact us today to discuss funding options for your training courses.