The Service Masterclass
In private aviation the tastes and preferences of the most discerning clientele must be catered for. Flight Attendants and onboard staff working working on private aircraft in this sector require an exceptional level of professional and service skills which require constant evolvement.
The Service Masterclass is a contemporary VIP service training course ideal for corporate flight attendants or staff tasked with working onboard their employers private aircraft. We currently deliver this as an on demand training course to operators which can be tailored to requirement.
Who is the course for?
The Service Masterclass training course is for flight attendants working on corporate jets or for personal staff working onboard their principles aircraft. It is ideal for those who wish to finesse their service flair and professional skills whilst learning the learning the latest in contemporary technique and modern trends.
We also deliver the Service Masterclass to a number of aircraft operators. This particular course can be tailored to the bespoke requirements of aircraft operators and flight departments, who are looking to update and enhance their current level of service delivery.
What does the course offer?
The Masterclass combines the best of service training and hospitality aswell as contemporary culinary technique delivered by our exclusive partner catering companies. All attendees will learn the latest from industry experts and experienced VIP trainers as well as participating in hands on practical sessions. We also have occasional guest speakers from experts in their chosen fields and exclusive purveyors of luxe items.
The flight attendant is responsible for the overall passenger experience. This course aims to ensure anybody who attends is able to set themselves above the rest by ensuring the service they deliver is nothing but exceptional.
Contact the Office for Pricing.
Course Enrolment Contact Us
To book a place on this training course contact Corporate Flight Training by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online booking facility.
- What’s new, trends & innovations in the industry
- Organisation, trip planning & catering efficacy worldwide
- Understanding your VIP guests expectations
- The passenger experience
- The art of hospitality & service
- Creating the ultimate dining experience
- Silver service & the differences in formal styles of service
- Cultural service variations
- Wine & champagne regions & varietals
- Looking behind the wine label
- Food & wine tasting & pairing
- Serving wine
- Storage of wines on board
- Common wine faults
- Premium spirits & luxury brands
- Premium varieties of coffee
- Premium varieties of tea
- Culinary technique a hands on morning session with our partner chef's:
- Food plating, inspiration & ideas to impress your guests
- Gourmet foods & current eating trends
- Food & beverage preperation at altitude
- Dietary & religious considerations
- Whats new - keeping your service innovative
- Care & cleaning of silver & stemware
- Styling the cabin - modern concepts & inspirations for the aircraft cabins
- Latest luxury brands & on board must-haves