Who is the course for?
The Service Masterclass training course is a Butler level service training course for flight attendants working on corporate jets or for personal staff working onboard their principles aircraft. It is ideal for those who wish to finesse their service flair and professional skills whilst learning the learning the latest in contemporary technique and modern trends.
We also deliver the Service Masterclass to a number of aircraft operators. This particular course can be tailored to the bespoke requirements of aircraft operators and flight departments, who are looking to update and enhance their current level of service delivery.
What does the course offer?
The Masterclass combines the best of service training and hospitality aswell as contemporary culinary technique. Our hospitality and service trainers serve as Butlers in exclusive residences and as former footmen in Buckingham Palace serving members of the British Royal Family. All attendees will learn the latest from industry experts and experienced VIP trainers as well as participating in hands on practical sessions. We also have occasional guest speakers from experts in their chosen fields and exclusive purveyors of luxe items.
The corporate flight attendant is responsible for the guest experience. This course aims to ensure anybody who attends is able to set themselves above the rest by ensuring the service they deliver is nothing but exceptional.
Meet the Trainers
Kieron our hospitality trainer served as footman to members of the British Royal Family for many years and has served in many exclusive residences around the world. His knowledge of service, standards and etiquette is second to none.
Neil and Aaron from Air Culinaire will be teaching the culinary and plating sessions, focusing on hands on technique, modern trends, emergencies and hacks to make any catering presentation truly exceptional.
Duncan is a wine trainer and sommelier – he has worked in Michelin-starred restaurants in the UK. He will be teaching our candidates about food and wine matching and introducing them to the world of wines.
Course Enrolment Contact Us
To book a place on this training course contact Corporate Flight Training by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online booking facility.
- The polished service professional
- Client expectations - Understanding how to manage VVIP guest expectations
- Passenger interaction and client care - interact successfully with VVIP Clients and their guests
- Protocol and etiquette
- The principles of hospitality and providing remarkable service
- Guest Welcome
- Newspaper and magazine presentation
- The dining experience for your guest
- Care & cleaning of silver & stemware
- Mis en Place
- Table and service set up
- Silver service & the differences in formal styles of service
- High tea and afternoon tea
- Serving wine, champagne and spirits
- Preparing hot beverages
- Premium varieties of coffee and tea
- Gourmet foods & including balik and caviar
- Current Dietary trends
- Culinary technique a hands-on session with the executive chefs of Air Culinaire
- Food plating, inspiration & ideas to impress your guests
- Wine & champagne regions & varietals
- Common wine faults
- Storage and handling of wines
- Food and wine pairing and tasting session
- Luxury Product knowledge and supplier knowledge
- Latest luxury brands & on-board must-haves
- Styling the cabin - modern concepts & inspirations for the aircraft cabins
The course cost is 700.00 for an introductory period.
For further information please contact the office directly. email@example.com or +44 208 7983162.