Crew Resource Management (CRM) encompasses a wide range of knowledge, skills and attitudes including communications and focuses on the non- technical skills of both Flight and Cabin Crew. The interactive and engaging CRM training course follows the EASA Syllabus which sets out the requirements and structure for CRM training delivery. Our CRM training can be delivered offsite and tailored to meet the requirements for both part CAT and NCC operations.
Crew Resource Management Initial
CRM Initial Training
CRM training makes optimum use of all available resources equipment, procedures and people - to promote safety and enhance the efficiency of flight operations, by reducing error, avoiding stress and increasing efficiency.
Who is the course for?
The combined course the course is for both Cabin Crew and Pilots and includes interactive relevant case studies.
- General instructions on CRM principles and Objectives
- Human factors in aviation
- Threat and error management
- Human error and reliability
- Situational awareness
- Shared situational awareness
- Attitude and behaviours
- Personality awareness
- Self-assessment and self -critique
- Surprise and startle effect
- Cultural differences
- Operator safety culture and organisational factors
- Stress and stress management
- Identification & management of passenger HF
- Crowd control/ passenger stress
- Conflict management/medical factors
- Fatigue and vigilance
- Effective communication
- Effective communication and coordination with other operational personnel and ground services
- Effective communication and coordination inside and outside the flight crew compartment
- Case Studies
- Workload management
- Leadership, cooperation, synergy, delegation
- Monitoring and intervention
- Human performance and limitations
- Information acquisition and processing
- Resilience Development
- Automation and philosophy
- Case Studies
- Syndicate Exercise
As a third party training organisation we are permitted to provide the training in accordance with ORO.GEN.205. In the case of contracted CRM training, the content of the course covers the specific culture, the type of operations and the associated procedures of the operator for in house training.
Where crew members from different operators attend the open ground school course, the CRM training will be specific to the relevant corporate aircraft operators and to the trainees concerned.
CAA CAP 737 - Crew Resource Management Training
Click here CAP 737 to learn more about Crew Resource Management Training
CAA Paper Monitoring Matters