The primary objective of aviation security is to safeguard passengers, crew, ground personnel and the general public against acts of unlawful interference. Aircrew security is a mandatory training requirement under EASA legislation which require measures in place to protect passengers cargo and property. The course delivers the most update training and guidance on the subject and the current situation to aircrews.
The courses are delivered by CAA approved aviation security instructors. CFT aviation security courses are fully DFT/CAA compliant and in accordance with the NASP (National Aviation Security Program).
Who is the course for?
The course is for pilots and cabin crew working in commercial, business or general aviation flight operations. Training can be delivered onsite in our Luton base or at customer location for convenience.
The course includes a written and practical assessment which must passed to gain certification for the course
Course Entry requirements
In order to attend aviation security training delegates must have completed security and background checks in accordance with EU Regulation 185/2010 article 11.1.5.
All delegates will need to submit a written declaration by the sponsoring company before a place on the course is confirmed.
To book a place use the online booking facility or contact the office for further information:
Email: Info@corporateflighttraining.com /
Telephone: +44 208 7983162.
- Module 1 - The Threat to Aviation
- Module 2 - International and National Objectives of Aviation Security and Legislation
- Module 3 - General Security Awareness
- Module 4 - Searching / Checking Aircraft
- Module 5 - Protecting Aircraft
- Module 6 - Prohibited Articles
- Module 7 - Onboard Security
- Module 8 - Recognition of firearms, explosives, incendiary devices and dangerous goods