A medical situation onboard on an aircraft could become critical very quickly. Our aviation medical course will give all crewmembers the training and knowledge to recognize, treat and deal with medical emergencies. The training courses meet EASA requirements for aviation first aid and meet the European Resuscitation council guidelines for CPR.
Aviation First Aid Recurrent
Course Locations and Dates
||Wednesday||08/08/2018||09.00 - 14.00|
||Tuesday||09/07/2018||09.00 - 14.00|
||Thursday||26/06/2017||09.00 - 14.00|
Aviation First Aid
The recurrent course is for cabin crew or pilots, a medical situation onboard on an aircraft could become critical very quickly. Our medical training will give all crewmembers the training and knowledge to recognize, treat and deal with medical emergencies in the air and on the ground aswell as the actions crewmembers should take until emergency service personnel arrive.
All courses meet EASA requirements aviation first aid and meet the European Resuscitation council guidelines for CPR.
Training is delivered in-house or at client location taking into consideration the aircraft operated on, space and medical resources available to operators.
Who is the course for?
The Aviation medical refresher course is for both pilots and cabin crew, it is also ideal for corporate operators who do not carry a flight attendant.
- Medical incident review
- General instruction on aero-medical aspects and survival
- The physiological effects of flying hypoxia, oxygen requirements, eustachian tubal function and barotrauma
Basic First Aid Treatment
- Gastro Intestinal disturbances
- The unconscious passenger
- Fractures and soft tissue Injuries
- Asthma attack
- Allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- The Choking passenger
- Stroke including recognition
- Heart Attack
- Practical Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and use of the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
Travel Health and Hygiene
- Risk of contact with infectious diseases
- Handling of clinical waste
- Aircraft disinsection including latest updates
- Handling of a death on board