Who is the course for?
The 3 day CRM Instructor Course complies with EASA, ICAO and UK CAA regulations and is suitable for instuctors from both commercial airlines, corporate jet operators and military aviation operators. Courses are delivered at our training centres in Luton and in Malta and can be delivered at client locations on request.
What Does the Course Offer?
The CRM course is extremely interactive and covers many of the current CRM modules via exercises, group sessions and case studies giving you an in-depth insight into the subjects themselves and an opportunity to observe facilitative delivery techniques. The course will explore CRM styles, how to design and build case studies, group exercises and tasks to maximise your sessions keeping them relevant, interesting and thought provoking.
The course includes facilitation techniques, questioning techniques, group dynamics, learning and feedback. The course also delivers a solid foundation for participants enabling them to lead engaging and relevant sessions suitable for all delegates.
All participants will have the opportunity to design and deliver sessions throughout the course enabling you to put what you learn into practice and will receive coaching, feedback and debriefing, equipping participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to develop, design and lead their own CRM training sessions.
Our CRM Facilitators have in-depth knowledge of the latest training requirements, best practices, regulations and resouces to enhance the learning experience for all participants.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Principles and objectives of CRM training
- CRM Facilitator skills
- Facilitation VS delivery
- Feedback and Learning
- CRM Objectives
- Human Factors History
- Human Performance and Limitations – Basic Concepts and Review
- Information Processing, Attention, perception, memory, Human Error and reliability, Learning process
- Questioning Techniques and practise
- Facilitation Techniques and practise
- Training Planning and Preparation
- CFT Case Study
- 10 Minute Students Session
- Preparation for Practise Session on day 2
- Review of Day One
- Legislative requirements, EASA, CAA CRM requirements for Operator Flight Crew and Cabin Crew course content
- An overview of aircrew specific CRM modules for Cabin Crew Trainers
- CRMT Assessment and Standardisation
- Different types and characteristics of CRM courses and CRM training applicable to types of operations
- Behaviour and its effect on individuals and crew performance
- Setting the right atmosphere and trainer’s tools
- CRM Resources and Continued Proffesional Development
- Using Practical Exercises and Case Studies for CRM training
- Startle, surprise and Resilience development
- CFT Case Study
- Competencies, Behavioural Markers and application of CRM to line operations
- Debriefing skills
- Practise Sessions and Feedback
- 15 minute Students Session
- Review of Day Two
- Threat and Error management (TEM)
- Operator’s company, safety culture and cultural differences
- Attitude, personality and self Critique
- Group Task
- Group Management, dynamics and Difficult Behaviours
- Different methods of leading CRM subjects and identifying/addressing CRM issues
- Review of Design, Implementation and Evaluation of CRM training
- 30 mins Final Presentation and Feedback
Each candidate will receive a library of resources, CFT case studies, references and publications to take away enabling them to develop and deliver their own CRM sessions
The cost of the course is 690:00 GBP.
Course Enrolment - Online Booking
To book a place on this training course using the online booking form or contact us here at Corporate Flight Training for further information.